Thursday, August 23, 2012

Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon by Craftin' Judy
Get Well Soon, a photo by Craftin' Judy on Flickr.

I made this card for the Hero Arts August Sketch Challenge. I die cut the white circle using the Spellbinders Big Scalloped circles which I then passed through the Fiskars Scale pattern texture plate. Same for the greeting background.
Die cut the plain circle from aqua cardstock and did the same for the glitter cardstock. The flowers are from the HA CG309 Sweet Threads Set.
The white flower was embossed with white powder then I inked over top using HA Cerulean ink. The smaller flower I stamped directly with the same ink then cut them both out.
The sentiment is from Rubber Stampede A2465C.
Hope you enjoy this card as I think the colours are a real 'pick me up' if I say so myself. LOL.
Thanks for stopping by and having a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment