Monday, September 03, 2012

Minty Happy Birthday

This card I made for the Minty Fresh Challenge over at http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/08/the-minty-fresh-challenge.html
I used the Tessatina Border die from Memory Box and the Die-namics Hexagons from mftstamps.
The paper used for the hexagons is Follow your Heart from My Mind's Eye. I used the little middle pieces that fell out of the border die and glued them to the middle of the hexagons. I popped up a couple of the hexagons here and there to add some depth.
Happy Birthday was stamped with Hero Arts soft pool shadow ink.
Thanks for looking and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That border die is absolutely fabulous. Green is my favorite color and I'd be very happy to receive this card on my birthday. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judy! Thanks for linking this up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete