Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday at last!

Good evening to all you cardmakers and paper crafters.
Well it is finally the end of yet another work week and I'm not sure but they seem to be getting longer and longer.
The weather isn't supposed to be very good this weekend so it looks like it'll be a good time to maybe lock myself in my little craft room and create, create, create. With Christmas fast approaching I would really like to get a jump on my Holiday cardmaking.
I've signed up for my first on-line cardmaking class and can hardly wait until it begins. I am so looking forward to the start of class.
I often wonder what to do with all those cards that I make for different online challenges but my local Curves club has come to the rescue. In November for 3 days they hold a craft fair for members who are creative with their hobbies. It's a good opportunity to showcase some of my creations alongside those of my exercise gal friends. Maybe you have something similar in your own area where you can show off your beautiful creations. I know I would love for you to share your stories.

So whether you are making cards for family and friends or for selling in local craft fairs have fun and keep creating.  I know you all inspire me to. So thank you ladies,

No comments:

Post a Comment