Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween card trio

Halloween card trio by Craftin' Judy
Halloween card trio, a photo by Craftin' Judy on Flickr.
Casing Michelle Woerner - GinaK Designs DT.stopandstamptheroses.blogspot.ca/
I found an article in the Winter 2012 Paper Creations Magazine featuring her card which was done in a Christmas theme.
I decided to make these cute little cards for my 2 nieces and the son of one of my co-workers.
I must admit that there wasn't a whole lot of stampin' going on here.
For card #1 - the ghost is a foam stick on which I added googly eyes to
Card# 2 - the cat is a die cut that I purchased and added yellow rhinestones for the eyes
Card#3 - the pumpkin is a rub on. I could have added a little sparkle but decided the little white dots that I added around the circle and the greeting were sufficient.
The coloured papers are from the Doodlebug Design Haunted Manor paper pad.
The lacey circles are Spellbinders dies.
I think they are just the cutest and would like to thank Michelle for her inspiration for my creations.
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment