Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Spring

Happy Spring by Judyt28
Happy Spring, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

For the Tuesday Trigger at http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/04/tuesday-trigger-magical-magnolias.html
I used a blossom background paper on which I stamped a floral stamp from The Stamp Barn (CHSH348M) and embossed in white. I added Hero Arts butter bar ink over top. I then stamped the smaller floral stamp (CHSH349E) which was also white embossed. I added shades of pink Blending Blox ink (Marvy). Added some punched leaves and a sentiment from Penny Black's April Showers set.
Blended the edges of the background with some more Butter Bar Ink to soften it a bit.
Enjoy and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete