Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DD has flown the coop yet again!

Took our daughter to the airport this morning for her flight to Hawaii.
She was flying from Montreal to Vancouver, Vancouver to Honolulu. Lucky girl!
We have taken her to the airport so many times in the past 6-7 years that if it wasn't for me creating a scrapbook for her of all her travels I would have lost track by now. This was actually a short trip for her compared to some. She has lived in China, Japan, Ghana, Florence and Germany and also visited so many other destinations. Seen more than most people would see in their entire lifetime. I think if I could have a re-do I would do exactly what she has done. Good on her!
I miss her already but all that being said I am chomping at the bit to get into my creative space and get cracking on some projects!!
Maybe it's a good thing to step away for a bit. I think it helps ignite the creativity spark again!
So stay tuned as there is more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment