Sunday, May 12, 2013

Super sized hug

Super sized hug by Judyt28
Super sized hug, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Moms. Give yourself a big hug! You certainly deserve it!!

Well this card is perfect for the occasion too!

This card I created for the challenge over at http://casethissketch.blogspot.ca/
I used one of the folders from Lifestyle zig zag set on Kraft paper.
The soda is from the Think Fast set that I won from Paper Smooches.
I stamped the soda cup with ColorBox Berrylicious chalk ink.
The sentiment and die cut are from Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me sets (LF485 & LF431).

I added Glossy Accents to the glass and some Clear Rock Candy Distress sticklers to the top of the glass mixed with some tiny, tiny glass beads to give the illusion of ice. I think it turned out rather well ( the ice I mean). You can be the judge of the rest.
Anyways thanks for stopping by to have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment