Sunday, June 30, 2013

Come fly away...

Come fly away... by Judyt28
Come fly away..., a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.
Happy Sunday everyone,

Hope you are out enjoying what I hope in your area is a beautiful summer's day. It finally is here considering it's the long Canada Day weekend.
I created this card for this week's challenge at http://addictedtocas.blogspout.ca/
I stamped the balloon with Colorbox Berrylicious chalk ink.
The clouds were stamped with pale blue ink which I masked a couple of them behind the balloon.
I then stamped a fourth cloud which I cut out and popped it up over top of one of the clouds.
Added some white enamel accents to some of the clouds to add a little effect and then cut 2 strips of patterned paper to add across the bottom of the card.
When all done I added the light blue frame over the whole card. Stamps are from Dear Lizzy (American Crafts)
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment