Tuesday, June 18, 2013

for you,

for you, by Judyt28
for you,, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Hello there,

I just got around to posting this card now.
It was a little paper piecing project. Actually took me longer than planned, but I am quite happy with the results.
The background is obviously stamped in black using the Hero Arts Magical background stamp (CG211). Believe it or not this is the first time I have used this stamp.
The patterned papers on the wheel are from the Doodlebug collection Take Note.
I first cut out all the little triangles and adhered them to a scalloped die cut circle. I decided it needed a little more contrast so I layered another die cut circle over top with reverse scallops on the inside. Added little black cross pieces for the dividers.
Die cut a small scalloped circle for the sentiment and add little dots around the outside of the circle.
Added some black accents and there you have it.
Thanks for stopping by to have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment