Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunshine & Laughter

Sunshine & Laughter by Judyt28
Sunshine & Laughter, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.
Hello everyone,,

Just thought I would share another happy yellow card with you. This card is all about adding a little sunshine to your day.
I used a large paint chip card for the background, you know the ones that you pick up at your local paint store when trying to decide what colour to paint your room. It was perfect for this card as they are quite large and also a great choice for the gradient hues of yellow. I then stamped the Hero Arts Leafy Vines stamp and embossed it in white.
Added the sentiment in black to give a little contrast and a couple of black rhinestones on each side for some added bling.
Hope you find this brightens your day too.
Well I'm off to Yoga class now to start my day on a high! Namaste, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment