Monday, July 01, 2013

Pretty in pink!

Pretty in pink! by Judyt28
Pretty in pink!, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Happy Canada Day!

Hope you'll be enjoying some fireworks in your area tonight to celebrate our 146th Birthday. Woo hoo!

I have a card to share that I am entering in http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.ca/2013/06/pretty-in-pastel.html?m=1
The challenge is to create a card using pastel colours (raspberry, lilac and pink).
I stamped the flowers from the Penny Black petal party set with Color Box chalk inks in berrylicious, pink and lavender which I masked before stamping each one.
The sentiment is from WOW! Everyday Sentiments.
I had a nice round of black dots in the centre of the raspberry flower with enamel accents but before it was completely dry I smudged it with my finger. Hence the big pink button. Gotta love those embellishments.
Thanks for stopping and enjoy,

Judy,

No comments:

Post a Comment