Saturday, July 06, 2013

Thinking of you

Thinking of you by Judyt28
Thinking of you, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Happy Saturday,

I am sharing this card today that I just finished for the current Hero Arts challenge which is to make a one layer card.
I used the Everyday Flowers stamp which I embossed in white on a masked section of the Kraft cs.
I then used the Inktense pencils (love these) to watercolour the flowers.
Cut a green curvy strip with my Exacto knife following the curve of my stamped image.
Added the sentiment in Walnut stain distress ink and used my Signa white pen to add some little white dots to the flower centres. Got to love that little white pen!!!
Added some sequins for a little pop of colour.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

Judy,

No comments:

Post a Comment