Saturday, October 05, 2013

Happy Card Making Day

Fall by Judyt28
Fall, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

I made this Fall card to celebrate World Card Making Day and also the arrival of Fall - my favorite time of year.
I used the Cuttlebug chicken wire embossing folder for the background to the leaves.
Cut out the shape with a Sizzix die.
The leaves were done using a Magenta stencil to which I added lots of watercolours using distress inks. The kraft cs panel was clear stamped using the HA Snow Dot background.
The letters are white chipboard stickers from Basic Grey which I added cup'o joe ink. I added a little extra by scratching the letters with a pin to give them a woodsy effect.
Added a sparkly button and some twine.
Hope you have a chance to create a card today to celebrate and thanks for stopping by.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment