Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Birthday

Stencilled OCC - Day 4 by Judyt28
Stencilled OCC - Day 4, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Hi everyone,
I just can't get enough of these gorgeous new stencils so I'm still creating cards from the Online Card Classes - Stencilled that I took last weekend.
I think this card is a nice pick me up for the winter with its' bright colours which remind me of Spring flowers.
Here I used the mini Gathered Flowers stencil from The Crafter's Workshop.
I dry embossed the panel and then blended in Distress inks in Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry and Mowed Lawn.
I added a strip which I coloured using the Hero Arts Neon Pink and embossed with clear embossing powder to add some shine.
Sentiment is Hero Arts and the row of gems are Metallic Decor also from HA.
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment