Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Little birdie!

Little birdie

Hello everyone, I made this card for the current challenge on Virginia Lu's blog which is to use stencils
For my card I used a stencil from The Crafter's workshop.
I decided to try Jennifer McGuire's idea of tinting my embossing paste. I used white an added a light orange ink until I had the desired colour.
Before the paste was dry I added some glitter and set it aside to dry. Once dry I heat embossed to bring out the sparkle.
The bird is from QuickKutz which I used a Memory Box stencil to add a little pattern to the bird.
Added some vellum, sentiment and embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look.

Supplies used: TCW222s mini Tri Mosaic stencil
QuicKutz bird DS0442
Memory Box Rhapsody stencil
Hero Arts sentiment CL 574
https://www.flickr.com/photos/79806208@N04/13882367935

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Judy...this card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love all the sparkle and texture on your background, and your bird is just beautiful! I love the colors you chose, too! Really stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stenciled background is amazing, Judy! Love how even the paste appears on this card! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter with your tinted embossing!

    ReplyDelete