Saturday, May 31, 2014

Way to go and 2 others

Happy weekend everyone,

So nice to see the sun shining and my garden planted which I actually squeezed in between making a few cards. This is one of the 3 cards that I created for the current challenge at http://casethissketch.blogspot.ca/2014/05/case-this-sketch-78.html
I started with this one first and then moved on to 2 others. I was on a roll!!!
The arrows are from a Set that I purchased yesterday and inked with Tumbled Glass distress ink and  Archival Pearlescent Beige.
Stamps used BoBunny To The Point stamp set
Sentiment Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
I also added a couple of wooden dot accent from My Mind's Eye. I just love these!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here's my other 2 entries






1 comment:

  1. I really like your colour choice on all 3 pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete