Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day



Hi everyone,

I want to wish a happy Father's Day to all the great Dads out there celebrating their special day.
This card was created for my hubby (even though he is a woodworker) and also I decided to enter it in the current Nautical theme challenge at http://thecardconcept.blogspot.ca

I used some patterned paper for the background to which I distressed the edges with Antique Linen distress ink.
The compass is actually from the World Travel stamp set by Rubber Stampede which I think I purchased ages and ages ago I believe when I first started stamping. I embossed it in gold for some added texture - sort of like a seal!
Added the sentiment from BoBunny stamps, three little metallic accents from Hero Arts and some twine (rope).

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy


1 comment: