Sunday, July 27, 2014

Be Happy

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a tag that I made for the current challenge at tagyoureitchallenge.blogspt.ca 

The Muse for this challenge is the very talented Laura Bassen.

I die cut the tag from a new Spellbinders die and added distress inks. I then took a Memory Box stencil and using a small dauber applied black ink over the corner section of the tag.
Die cut the 'Be' from white and also shiny black cardstock and then stamped the happy under that with Versafine black ink.



I thought that it needed a little extra so I glued the tag to another piece of gradiated cardstock.
Added a wooden heart which was embossed with fluorescent orange embossing powder and a little ribbon in black and orange to the top and there is my completed tag.

Thanks for stopping by

Judy
Supplies used: Spellbinders Celebration Build A Tag Two
Memory Box Texture Mesh Stenci
Simon Says Stamp Be Die and happy sentiment stamp
MME wooden heart
Distress inks - Mustard Seed, Barn Door and Wild Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment