Tuesday, July 22, 2014

You make me happy

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share this card that I made for the current Hero Arts one-layer challenge.

I do think that one layer cards can sometimes be a bit of a challenge but anywho this is what I ended up with. 






I used a large background stamp with Wild Honey Distress ink masking off a section before stamping where the sentiment would be placed. The ink colour gave a nice contrast against the kraft cardstock. 
The sentiment was stamped with a white pigment ink which also included the words 'when skies are gray' but I chose not to ink that part of the stamp.
I then added a couple of butterflies, one from shiny cardstock and the other one die cut from some glitter cardstock.

That completes my card which was actually one of the quicker ones that I have made in a while.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies used: HA Lotus Background CG349
Memory Box Pippi & Isabella butterfly dies
Pink Paislee sentiment 01247
Distress Ink - Wild Honey Memories Unicorn White pigment ink
Glitter and foil cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment