Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today I am posting a card that I made following Laura Bassen's technique from Day 7 of the Online Card Classes Stretch Your Stamps 2.
I didn't have the stamp set that she used for her cards so I had to chose something else from my stash. I must admit that this took me several and I mean several attempts to achieve the look that I was going for. I was finally content with the finished product and really like the little heart in the centre of the stamp.
Anyways here's my interpretation.



I used a stamp set from Bo Bunny and a sentiment from Hero Arts.
The ink colours are from an old Paintbox set that I have from Colorbox.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies:

Bo Bunny To The Point stamps (10105429)
Spellbinder circle die
Hero Arts sentiment D 2456 Whimsical 
Colorbox Paintbox2 



No comments:

Post a Comment