Friday, August 08, 2014

Hello

Hi everyone,

As mentioned yesterday I have been taking the current Online Card Classes called Stretch Your Stamps 2.
I have to tell you I am having so much fun with this class. I really think they have sparked my creativity with so much amazing talent each day.
The card below is the outcome of Shari Carroll's class on Day 1.




I used a large background stamp from Hero Arts stamped with various distress inks with some water.
I'm super happy how this turned out and think the colours are great together.
Added a little orange vellum butterfly from Memory Box and a few gems.
The hello die from Simon Says Stamp has to be one of my favorites. I like it layered on a darker background as it creates a really nice shadow effect.
Well that's it for now.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Stamps used: Hero Arts Leaf & Floral background
Memory Box Isabella butterfly
Simon Says Stamp Small Hello die







No comments:

Post a Comment