Sunday, October 12, 2014

thanks

Hi there,

Thought this tag was appropriate for this Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. I am also entering it in the current Flickr Challenge #3 for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr group.
Here it is:



First I stamped the background using the Hero Arts Happy Definition background with SSS Mint ink then die cut this with paleo HA tag die.
I cut 2 pieces of patterned paper using the SSS curved edge die.
The leaves are wooed embellish,nets which I applied distress inks too and added a little wink of Stella.
Added the sentiment, twine and a small crystal at the base of the leaves.

Thanks for stopping and enjoy your turkey. I know I will.

Supplied used:

HA Happy Definition CG259
HA Long and Cute tags DI046
SSS A2 Curved Edge die
Doodlebug Friendly Forest 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Fawn Wood Veneer leaves
Lawn Fawn Cloudy twine
Distress inks - Wild Honey & Walnut Stain


No comments:

Post a Comment