Sunday, November 02, 2014

It's time to celebrate

Hello there,

Today I have a card that I created for the current challenge at http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2014/10/01/new-holiday-challenge-2/
I went with the category of White Out for my card:




I first created the snow background using an embossing folder.
Die cut a stitched frame to which I added a silver embossed snowflake and used a circle
punch to cut out. The sentiment was also embossed in silver.
I foam mounted all the pieces and added some twine to hang the snowflake from.
Added a crystal to the centre of my snowflake.

Well that's my card and thanks for stopping by.


Judy

Supplies used:

Hero Arts Dots #5 Embossing folder
Hero Arts Snowflakes CL562
Paper Smooches Stitched Frames die
Hero Arts Find Joy stamp set CL497
Lawn Fawn silver sparkle twine





No comments:

Post a Comment