Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone,

Well we're onto another year of crafting fun. I just love this hobby!
I want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy new year filled with lots of wonderful things.
I am entering this card in the "Anything Goes" challenge at http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-11/




The background was created using 4 different ink colours which were blended together then the panel was cut using a large rectangle stitched die.
After that was done I added some white and watermark ink circles. Kind of reminds me of 
champagne bubbles but without the headache lol!

Added the Happy die (which was cut 3 times) to which I added little dots of Stickles for a little glitter effect.
Stamped the sentiment and added a little cupped sequin.

Well that's it for today.

Off to re-organizing my craft room and trying to purge some stuff. Seems this is something I always like to do at the start of a new year. You know what they say - out with the 'old' and in with the 'new' and my local craft store is having a big sale tomorrow. Yeah!!!

Hugs,

Judy

Supplies:

SSS Happy die and sentiment
MFT - Blueprints 13
Outlines - Circle wooden stamp A446
Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac Distress Ink
SSS - Mint Ink
Hero Arts - Soft Pool & Soft Graphite
Stickles - Silver glitter glue

No comments:

Post a Comment