Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi everyone,

Hope you are having a great day!
When I was thinking about sending my daughter and fiancé a little something for Valentine's Day I started with creating 2 treat bags using the Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die. These were the first 2 bags:


I decided to show them to some of my work colleagues and that was the start of something big! I ended up making about 30 bags in total and filling them with Hershey Kisses. Here are some of my creations. I apologize for the not so good photos as I took them in my office but I must say that the setting was less than ideal.
Anyways here they are:












Supplies used:

Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die
Lawn Fawn Heart dies
Simon Says Stamp Wishing die
Simon Says Stamp Sending die
Simon Says Stamp Small Heart Doily die
Papertrey Ink Love die
Penny Black Ink Hugs and Kisses dies from Love Expressions set
Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts stencil
Tim Holtz Hearts stencil
Simon Says Stamp Sending & Wishing clear stamp set
Doodlebug Lovebugs 6x6 Paper pack
Glitter and metallic cardstock
Embellishments











No comments:

Post a Comment