Tuesday, May 19, 2015

hello and thanks

hi there,

Well we've just returned from a wonderful holiday visiting our daughter and her fiancé in St. John's, Newfoundland. What a beautiful unique place and island. I can't wait to go back again.
Now that the vacation is over I thought it would be nice to get back into a little creativity mode again. It's been a while😕
I have a card to share that I made for the current Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/



The colours are the combination to be used when creating your card. I die cut the hello 5 times using the colour palette provided using various inks.Then I stacked them one over the other to create my design. I then added the sentiment and some sequins. I layered the whole panel onto a piece of patterned paper which I die cut the top portion for the curved edge and rounded all the corners of the card to keep with my curve design.

Well there you have it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies used:
SSS small hello die
SSS Curved edge die
SSS thanks stamp set
Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie patterned paper

No comments:

Post a Comment