Sunday, July 26, 2015

Chevrons,

Hi there,

It took me a while to take the photo of this card but I finally got around to it.
I made this card for the current challenge here:







I started with my stencil/mask and added various colours of Distress inks making sure to mask off each strip so that I didn't overlap the inks into each other.
Added a stamped in black stitched line between the colours. Stamped the sentiment in black and added a few sequins and there you have it.

I popped the whole panel up with foam tape and applied to a background of orange cardstock and then added to my card base.

That's it for today and thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies:

Studio Calico Huey's chevron mask
Impression Obsession Borders stamp set WP31
Hero Arts Find Joy Stamp set CL497
Distress inks - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door
Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment