Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sweet friend

Hi everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.
Today I have a card to share that I created for the current embossing challenge at:


Here's my card:



I used a stamp set from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps called Beanstalks. 

I stamped the image 3 times with different coloured inks and then clear embossed the images. Maybe a little bit hard to see the embossing but in real life it's very pretty and shiny.
I then added the sentiment stamped with Versafine black ink and die cut the panel using a stitched die from MFT.
Added a few sequins in matching colours and popped the whole panel up with foam tape.

A very quick, clean and simple card.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look!

Judy

Supplies:
Cas-ual Fridays Beanstalks stamp set CFSS-13-004
MFT - Die-namics Blueprints 13
ColorBox inks
Versafine Onyx black ink
Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment