Wednesday, July 01, 2015

You're so sweet!

Hi everyone and Happy Canada Day!

I am so excited to say that I finally have my MISTI tool from http://www.mysweetpetunia.com/ which I picked up in New Hampshire last week. I live in Canada and to have it shipped here would be quite expensive what with the duty and taxes that it would incur.
I haven't really given it a complete workout yet but did use it when creating this card.

The card that I created was done using the Sweet Smiles stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I had stamped the gumball machine with black ink using the MISTI and I guess I hadn't inked up the stamp enough so had to stamp the image again. Perfection!

Wow! This totally takes the guess work out of re-stamping your image perfectly every time. This by far is the best purchase I have made in a long time. A little on the expensive side but well worth it.

Here's my card:


The image was stamped with black ink and coloured using my Copics. I die cut the bottom panel using the new LF cloud die set with their patterned papers and used the remaining piece left from that cut for the top portion of the card then added another die cut piece behind the image. I then covered the entire gumball machine with a coat of glossy accents and added some Wink of Stella to the red parts of the machine.
It might be a little hard to see but I also added some circles to the white background of the card using 
clear Versamark ink and the gumball stamp from the set.
Added some LF twine and the sentiment and that's it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy 

Supplies used:

Lawn Fawn Sweet Smiles stamp set
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders die set
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die
Lawn Fawn 6x6 Let's Polka paper pack
Lawn Fawn Lime twine
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Copics
Ranger Glossy Accents
Zig Wink of Stella






No comments:

Post a Comment