Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ghoul's night out

Hi everyone,

I am just loving the new release this week from Lawn Fawn so when my order came in I couldn't wait to play with some of the new stamps and dies. This card was created using the new set called Booyah. Soooo much fun!!!!


I first started by creating a couple of different masks using their Puffy Cloud borders die set . I applied distress ink with my ink blending tool interchanging the masks as I moved each mask down the card as I created the background. I applied the ink heavier in some spots and a little lighter in others until I had the desired effect.

Next I moved onto creating my cute little ghosts by adding a little shading to each of them with a grey Copic marker. Die cut the different hats and accessories to go with each ghost and coloured them with Copics also.
Stamped the cute sentiment with white embossing powder on vellum and used one of the cloud dies to cut it out.
Once the whole card was assembled I decided to add some little stars from the set with Versamark ink and clear embossing powder. Maybe they are a little hard to see but they do add a little accent to the card base. Well I guess I couldn't quite leave it alone so I added some flicks of water and some washi tape across the bottom of the card.

Well that's it. This set is so versatile and mixes and matches with the other Lawn Fawn sets.

Stay tuned for more projects using some of the new products from this release.

Thanks for stopping by!

Judy

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Booyah stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders die set
Chipped Sapphire distress ink
Copics
Washi tape
Vellum
SSS White embossing powder



No comments:

Post a Comment