Sunday, August 23, 2015

Happy thoughts

Hi everyone,


Today I have a card to share that I created for these 2 challenges:




Here's my card:







I stamped the large background using a Versamark ink pad but it came out a little pinky. As it turns out I didn't quite clean my stamp very well the last time I used it. I thought that it might look nice as a subtle background so I left it the way it came out and heat embossed it with some clear embossing powder.
I then stamped and die cut the crayon and coloured it with Copics and added some glossy accents to the label part.
Die cut the sentiment panel with black card stock using a stitched die and stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat set with some white embossing powder.
I added a few sequins and that's it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies:
Hero Arts Number Pattern background
Lawn Fawn Colour My World stamp and die
SSS Stitched Rectangles die set
SSS Happy sentiment stamp set
Versamark Watermark ink pad
SSS White embossing powder
Copics
Sequins





No comments:

Post a Comment