Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Have a Ball!

Hi everyone,

With just a couple of hours left in the challenge at  Lawnscaping here


I thought I would share my card.




I must explain that I had the matching stamp set to this die at my local stamp store to be picked up but I didn't have wheels today so I was out of luck.
I did however have the die to go with the stamp set "Colour My World" so used that instead.
I started by die cutting the crayon 5 times and with the card stock still in the die coloured each one individually with Copics. I added a line at the top and bottom of each crayon with a fine tip black marker.
Added the faces to each crayon using the Sweet Smiles stamp set.
Die cut a border using the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Borders die and another strip with LF papers.
Stamped the sentiment also from the Sweet Smiles set and added some LF twine.

Well there you have it. It would have been much simpler if I had actually had the stamp set. Oh well I made due.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
LF Colour My World die
LF Let's Polka and Beachside paper packs
LF Puffy Cloud Border die
LF Sweet Smiles stamp set
LF twine
Copics




No comments:

Post a Comment