Monday, August 24, 2015

smile

Hi there,

Just popping in to share a card that I created for the current sketch challenge here.
Here's the sketch


and here's my card



I started out by cutting the green panel to the desired shape and thought it would add a little interest so I created a border to highlight my sentiment by die cutting the lower edge using a stitched border die.
The sentiment was created by colouring a piece of white cardstock with 2 different Copic colours. I then die cut the sentiment so the top portion would have the colours and then applied clear embossing ink to the lower portion and added some glitter embossing powder. 
I die cut the butterfly with white vellum and then coloured the backside with Copics here and there as to not colour the whole back. It sort of gives a little splotchy effect.

Well that's it.

Thanks for stopping,

Judy

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die set LF913
Mama Elephant Smile Script die
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
African Gold embossing glitter





No comments:

Post a Comment