Monday, September 28, 2015

Baby bear

Hi everyone,

One of my recent purchases was a stamp and die set from My Favorite Things called Birthday Bears.
I thought this set was perfect to create a baby card which I really don't do very often. I did make it into a shaker card which I do loving doing. I find they are such fun!



I created the background first using a circle die and some patterned paper. I then stamped the bear and balloons and coloured them using Copics.
Before assembling the card I decided to stamp the word 'Bebe' over the background piece of the shaker. Before I knew it I had glued all the pieces in place for my shaker but forgot to include the accents on the word bebe. Oh well! I'm sure they'll appreciate it anyways :)
I added some glossy accents to the green balloon and clear Wink of Stella to the 2 other balloons. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

My Favorite Things Birthday Bears stamp and die sets
Echo Park Here & Now 6x6 paper pad
Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC's clear stamp set
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched circle die set
Spellbinders Standard Large circles die set
Copics
Sequins
Wink of Stella
Glitter cardstock
Twine



No comments:

Post a Comment