Wednesday, September 09, 2015

christmas reindeer

Hi everyone,

Well I'm back as promised with another card using the new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies for the holidays. I am just loving these stamps, dies and papers. Soooo much fun!!!!!



I started out by colouring and die cutting all my images. (Don't tell anyone but the poor little reindeer had to sacrifice his antlers for a cute little hat). 
Once I had all my elements together I assembled the card using red cardstock for the base and die cutting the background panel and the oval panel using stitched dies. I then applied a piece of vellum using the Lawn Fawn Forest Border die to the bottom of the oval. I decided it needed a little sparkle so I added some Art Glitter adhesive and sprinkled on some glitter. What happened when it dried is that is created a little ripple effect in the vellum making it look like snow.
I added some black Enamel accents to the reindeer's nose, eye and hoofs. The pom pom on his hat is some White Perfect Puff which when heated puffs up. No other way to say that!! I have had this bottle for ages but it certainly comes in handy.
Also added some clear Wink of Stella to his hat. Stamped the sentiment and that's my card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Forest Border die
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched oval dies
Lawn Fawn Polka Mon Amie paper pack
Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in The Snow paper pack
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13
Copics
Vellum
White Perfect Puff from the Artful Stamper
Ranger Black Enamel Accents
Wink of Stella clear
Gold embossing powder



No comments:

Post a Comment