Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Halloween raccoon

Hi everyone,

Well as promised I am back to share another Halloween card using some of the new products from the latest Lawn Fawn release.

Here's my card:


I started by die cutting a large stitched circle and blending in 2 different colours of Distress inks. I had already previously coloured my little raccoon here and it was just a matter of adding some extras to him.
I gave him a pirate hat, eye patch and a little pumpkin to hold onto. I added some Stickles to his eye patch and Wink of Stella to the skull and cross bones on his hat. I die cut the little birdie and gave her a little witches' hat.
Then I randomly stamped the black background with the little spider and some Versamark ink and then added some black glitter embossing powder.
Die cut the striped panel using the same circle die and a grassy border die. Popped that up with some foam tape and tucked the raccoon in behind. Added the stamped sentiment and some more spiders on the orange panel and gave the spiders a finishing touch to their little bodies with some glossy accents.
Added some twine and that's it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Holiday Party Animal stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Party Animal stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched circles die
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die
Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Dark 6x6 paper pack
Versamark ink
Distress Inks - Wild Honey & Spiced Marmalade
Copics
Judikins Black Diamond Embossing powder
Stickles Black Diamond glitter glue
Lawn Fawn Tangerine twine
Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment