Saturday, October 03, 2015

Thanks a bunch

Happy World Card Making Day everyone,

Well I've had quite a busy work week but managed to find a little time to squeak out a card for the current SSS Wednesday challenge 'Anything Goes' showcasing Clearly Besotted products here.


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog



I must admit I have had this CB Miniature Floral stamp set for a little while now and never used it but thought it would be perfect for my card.



I first stamped my flower image on watercolour cardstock and started applying my colours. I didn't have the matching die so fussy cut it out. I die cut my 2 different sized frames using a stitched rectangle die and then ran them through my Cuttlebug using an embossing folder. 
Stamped my sentiment on my background base of green cardstock, added some tiny silver beads and assembled my shaker.
I added the flower popped up with some foam tape.
Well that's it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Clearly Besotted Miniature Floral Collection CLBT176
SSS Stitched Rectangles dies SSSD111455
Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder - Zig Zag 2 piece set
Koi Watercolours



No comments:

Post a Comment