Sunday, October 25, 2015

to a deer friend

hi everyone,

Well I have not posted in a while due to my Fall getaway mini vacation and that I have been busy making Halloween treat bags, (16 so far) since I got back, which I will be posting later next week.
For today I have a card that I made using some new Lawn Fawn products.

Here's my card:


I started by stamping my image first, masking it and then applying the ink background and then adding my snowfall stencil and applying some Whipped Spackle over top. Coloured my reindeer using Copics.
Added some die cut hills using various patterned papers, a hat with liquid appliqué for the pompon and a darling little gift to the reindeer and a little red pearl for his nose.
Stamped a white embossed sentiment and added some clear sequins.

Well that's it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Party Animal stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border dies
SSS Falling Snow stencil
SSS Mint dye ink
Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6x6 paper pack
Faber Castell Whipped Spackle
Liquid Appliqué - white



No comments:

Post a Comment