Sunday, November 22, 2015

OCC Holiday Style Day 11


Hi there,

Well I've had fun over the past 2 weeks with the Online Card Classes Holiday Style but haven't quite found enough time to participate as much as I would have liked to but I do have a card to share for Day 11.
It was a little tricky to photograph though with all the shine.




I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. I stamped the tree from Hero Arts of a pice of white vellum and added some glue from a Palletts stamp and stick glue pad. Heat set that a little bit and added some Metal leaf in a variegated green colour. I cut around the tree and added it to the background. 
The sentiment was die cut from some turquoise metallic card stock using a SSS die and adhered to the base of the tree. Added some red gemstones and a metallic star and layered the whole panel onto a drank green card base.

Well that's my card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Cuttlebug Scrollwork embossing folder
SSS Merry Christmas die
Hero Arts Tree H5629
Stewart Superior Variegated Green metal leaf
Palette Stamp & Stick glue pad
Gold and metallic card stock
Vellum
Red gemstones





No comments:

Post a Comment