Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pine boughs

Happy weekend everyone,

Here's another card for the OCC Holiday Style from the example in class by Kathy Racoosin. I just love this type of class because to me holiday cards are so much fun to create!


I used an old pine bough stamp that I had from years ago from a company called The Artful Stamper. 
The background was stamped several times using Cosmic Copper and I also used the same ink to ink up the die cut sentiment, stamped sentiment and the large stitched background panel.
I added a few red berries here and there for a little added interest.

Hard to see all the lovely shimmer but trust me it's there in real life:)

That's my card for class.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Supplies:
The Artful Stamper pine bough stamp
SSS Large Stitched rectangles dies
SSS Sending & Wishing stamp set and die
Archival Brilliance Cosmic Copper ink
Color Box Cranberry Ink 




No comments:

Post a Comment