Sunday, January 17, 2016

Prayers and hugs



Hi everyone,

Today's card is for 2 challenges, A Blog Named Hero


and the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge #36 where the theme is also to create a card with One Layer.

Here's my card:


I always seem to struggle with one layer cards for some reason but am quite happy how this one turned out. It makes for a quick and easy card.

For my card I used one of my all time favourite Hero Arts stamps which is the Leafy Vines stamp. I find this is just one of those really versatile stamps that absolutely belongs in my stash.

I started by stamping the Leafy Vines using Memories Sand ink. I mounted the sentiment and the hearts on my Misti stamping tool first inking up the sentiments while masking the hearts, stamping this a couple of times to make sure the ink was nice and dark and there were no blotches in the large word.
Next I removed the sentiments and stamped the hearts in the same Memories sand ink.

Well that's it, pretty simple!


Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Hero Arts Leafy Vines stamp CG509
SSS Prayers stamp set
Memories Sand dye ink






No comments:

Post a Comment