Saturday, February 20, 2016

Floral thanks,

Hi everyone,

Today's card is one that I made for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge



I stamped the whole image with black ink onto a piece of watercolour cardstock and then started to add my colours using Zig Clean Color real brush markers. Once that was finished I added tiny white dots all around the flowers using a white gel pen.
Popped the piece up with foam tape onto a card base to which I used stitched rectangle dies to create an embossed frame for my floral piece.
Added some clear wink of stella to some of the petals and some gold glitter glue to the centres. Stamped the sentiment and that's it for my card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Hero Arts Large Blossom stamp CG271
SSS Stitched Rectangle dies
SSS Thanks sentiment set
Zig brush markers - 022, 047, 050, 052, 065, 070
Memento  black ink
Wink of Stella clear
Gelly Roll white pen
Stickles Gold glitter glue


No comments:

Post a Comment