Friday, March 25, 2016

LF Easter goodie bags

Hi everyone and Happy Easter,

Well Easter is upon us so I couldn't resist making my goodie bags again using the Lawn Fawn die.
I just love applying different paper designs to the front of each little bag and stuffing them with lots of chocolates eggs and such and sealing them with decorative ribbon. Even though I don't eat chocolate (instant migraine) I still love making these and giving them away to family and friends.
Oh well, there are jelly beans and jujubes that I can munch on!!!

Here are a few of the bags that I created.



Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn goodie bag die
Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Grass border die
MFT dienamics Stitched circle scallop die
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper
Elizabeth Craft Designs Shimmer Sheetz
Various ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment