Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bicycle ride

Hi everyone,

I have a card to share that I created using the Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built For You stamp and die set.
Such a sweet set!


I started by creating my background using the Hillside border die masking each section and blending the two colours.
Ran this through my die cut machine using a Stitched Rectangle Scallop frame die.
Stamped all the other elements to the card on tan cardstock and coloured using Prismacolor Premier pencils. The bicyle was embossed with white embossing powder.

Popped the background up with some foam tape and add all the other pieces using foam tape too.
Stamped the sentiment and mounted the whole card on a background of patterned paper.
Added glossy accents to the balloons.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You stamp and die set
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame die
Lawn Fawn 6x6 Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper pack
Prismacolor Premier colored pencils
Strathmore Toned Tan sketch paper pad
Glossy Accents
Distress Inks - Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers
SSS Ink - Hybrid Scuba

No comments:

Post a Comment