Saturday, April 08, 2017

Smile

Hi everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. I've managed to escape to my craft room while my husband is upstairs sanding the kitchen walls in prep for our new kitchen. We agreed to do some of the work ourselves including completely gutting the whole kitchen. This is a good place to be today :)

I have a card to share using the Beautiful Day flowers set from Altenew.


I stamped one flower on watercolour paper first then embossed it with gold embossing powder and then masked that flower and did the same for the other 2 flowers masking and embossing in between stamping the flowers. I used my Zigs to watercolour the flowers. When that was done I die cut the whole panel using a stitched die.

I thought I would just stamp my sentiment and leave it like that but I decided to use the Smile word die to die cut through the flowers and layer the word die in 4 or 5 layers so that it would pop out of the background.

Stamped the Altenew sentiment, added some sequins and that's it for my card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Altenew Beautiful Day stamps 
Mama Elephant Smile die
SSS Stitched Rectangle die
Zigs - Purple, Mustard and Light Brown
Gold embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment