Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Painted thank you

Hi everyone,

Today's card is for the current SSSflickrchallenge where the theme is Dots &/or Stripes. I chose to
add a little of both on my card.


I started by creating my background using 3 different colours of Distress inks and a SSS stencil.
Once I had blended the colours I decided to use 2 sizes of SSS stitched rectangle dies to create the frame for my sentiment. I can keep the middle leftover piece for another project.
I stamped the Concord & 9th bold sentiment (which I just love) with black ink and added a little accent to the panel from the same stamp set.
Added a couple of splatters and layered the frame against some polka dot patterned paper onto my card base.
There you have it. That's my card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
SSS Stitched Rectangle die set
SSS Diagonal Stripe stencil
Concord & Ninth Painted Thank You Stamp Set
Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves
Memory Box - Viola 6x6 paper pack


No comments:

Post a Comment