Wednesday, October 11, 2017

baaah humbug

Hi everyone,


I have a card today that I am entering in the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge #14 'Happy Little Critters' found here


 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Badge




Here's my card:


I used an embossing folder to emboss the base of my card. I die cut the tag from white cardstock and stamped the trees in different green colours and then used the tree die to mask off the trees and then blended in the sky colour. The tree mask didn't quite cover the trees entirely but I kind of like the little bit of white left behind.
I die cut the bottom portion of the tag with some patterned paper and then used a stitched border die to cut the top portion so it would line up just below the trees.
The sheep was coloured with Copics.
I added some white glitter to the tree bases to add a little sparkle.
I curved the sentiment on my stamping block so it would line up with the curve of the bottom of the tag and stamped it with black ink. I popped up the tag and the sheep with foam tape. 
Added some Doodlebug twine to the top of the tag.

Well that's it for my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Sizzix/Hero Arts Christmas Words and Dots embossing folder set
Lawn Fawn Baash Humbug stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Snow Day stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle tags die set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders die set
Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6x6 petite paper pack
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Tsukineko Kaleidacolor Fresh Greens ink pad
Doodlebug twine

No comments:

Post a Comment