Thursday, October 26, 2017

It's Christmas time again

Hi everyone,

I have to admit that I only recently have been purchasing Neat and Tangled stamps and dies and I must say that I absolutely love them. So fun!

Today's card is for the current challenge Neat and Tangled Sketch challenge here
  

         


I actually won the cute little stamp and die set called Get Yeti that I used for my card.




I started by creating the frame and the background for my card. I used 2 Lawn Fawn frames together to die cut the frame and the background from white cardstock at the same time.
For the inside frame I blended 2 different distress inks - Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar. Stamped the snow hills and snowflakes and heat embossed using white embossing powder. Sprinkled a few drops of water over the piece.

On the outside frame I used a distress Cracked Pistachio oxide ink and blended it over the entire frame piece.

Added the frame and the background piece to a  white cardbase.
The snowman and critters were coloured with Copics and clear Wink of Stella was added to the hat, scarf and the little birdie.
I added a touch of black enamel accent to the nose and eyes of the reindeer doggie.

Stamped the sentiment and popped up the little guys with foam tape and added a few clear sequins.

That's it for this card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Neat and Tangled Get Yeti stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Cross-Stitched Rectangle die set
Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar
Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio
Copics
SSS White embossing powder
Neat and Tangled sequins
Wink of Stella - clear




No comments:

Post a Comment