Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Holiday Style Christmas cards

Hi everyone,

Today I have 3 cards that I created in 3 different colours using the Sunny Studio Stamp set called Holiday Style and also the the Silver Bell die.

My first card was stamped with Lobster Dye ink from Lawn Fawn. The bell was die cut from some shiny red cardstock. The background paper is from Lawn Fawn.



My second card is done with Simon Says Stamp Scuba ink and turquoise blue shiny cardstock for the bell. The background paper is from Lawn Fawn.


My third card was stamped with Hero Arts Soft Sand shadow ink and gold metallic cardstock for the bell. The background paper is also from Lawn Fawn.


The pine bough on each card was stamped using my Misti, first with the each colour that I had chosen and then stamped a second time with Versamark ink over top so that I could heat emboss the bough with sparkle embossing powder. Each panel was die cut using a Stitched Rectangle die. I used a mini dauber to blend a little colour over each pine bough and also around the edges of each panel. Each bell was strung using gold and silver metallic thread.

Hard to see from the photos but there is really a lot of sparkle to the pine bough of each card.

Well that's it for these cards and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Stamp set Holiday Style
Sunny Studio Stamp Silver Bell die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Fawn Lobster dye ink
Simon Says Stamp Scuba ink cube
Hero Arts Soft Sand Shadow ink
Hero Arts Sparkle embossing po
Versamark ink
Mini daubers
Gold and silver metallic thread

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty cards - I've only just bought this set but it's going to be a firm favourite. I love what you've done with it - although is it just me or is everyone using the bows upside down?

    ReplyDelete