Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Lawn Fawn Christmas

Hi everyone,

I have a fun card to share that I created using a SSS stencil and some embossing paste and Lawn Fawn stamps and sentiment.



I started by using a large stitched rectangle die to cut the base layer and applied a stencil and some snow embossing paste to add the snow to the background. I die cut 2 snow hills using some stitched hillside borders.

Stamped all the elements to my card and coloured them with Copics.

I masked off where the 2 hills would be placed and then applied some Broken China Distress oxide ink to the top of both of the hills.

Layered the hills with foam tape and then started to create my scene.

Added some Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella and some Liquid Applique to the Santa hats.


Well that's it for this card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

SSS Snowfall stencil
SSS Stitched Rectangle die
Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas
Lawn Fawn Holiday Party Animal
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside border dies
Broken China Distress Oxide ink
Embossing paste
Copics
Glossy Accents
Clear Wink of Stella
Liquid Applique

No comments:

Post a Comment